Charlie is the best thing about Twilight
Charlie is the only good thing about Twilight
Charlie is the only logical one in Twilight
Petition for Charlie to play a hunter on supernatural
GOING TO ANOTHER WORLD THROUGH AN ELEVATOR (+ some tips on how to return)
- Find a 10+ story building and go in the elevator alone.
- While on the elevator, press 4.
- When you reach the 4th floor, press 2.
- When you reach 2nd floor, press 6.
- When you reach 6th floor, press 2.
- When you reach 2nd floor, press 10.
- When you reach 10th floor, press 5.
- When you reach the 5th floor, a girl will come in. That girl is not human. Don’t talk or look at her.
- Press 1 - but if the elevator starts going up to the 10th floor instead, then you have succeeded. You have reached another world where there is no one except you.
- If you get off at the 10th floor, the girl will ask, “Where are you going?” But don’t answer her.
How to return to the real world:
- If the girl doesn’t get on the 5th floor.
- If you don’t get off at the 10th floor.
- If you don’t get off at the 10th floor, then press 1. If it doesn’t work, keep on pressing until it does.
How to return if you get off:
- You must use the same elevator to go back.
- Do the 4-2-6-2-10-5 combo again.
- After you reach the 5th floor, press 1.
- As you’re going up to the 10th floor, press some other number to cancel.
- After you reach the 1st floor, check your surroundings.
Also, if you were to faint in the process while trying to go back and wake up to find yourself in your own house, there’s a high possibility that you’ll be taken back to the other world again.
What the other world looks like:
- The surroundings look the same - but all the lights are off and you can only see a red cross in the distance.
- There are no signs of the living there except yourself.
- Some say electronics (cellphone, camera, etc.) don’t work while some say they do.
- Some say that getting back to the real world is harder for some reason. You get disorientated and forget the elevator you came on or somehow, the elevator seems to get further and further away as you walk towards it.
DONT FUCKING DO THIS
DONT MESS WITH SPIRITS
NO THIS IS BAD DONT EVER TRY THIS
EVVVVER THIS IS NOT STUFF YOU DO
instead of printing it off just use this blank thing that way you dont have to scan it or anything
so fill that out by pasting it in any art program and whatnot
then save it and upload it to that site
and itll give you an option to download it
so do that and then install it BAM
I JUST GOT THIS ON MY TABLET IT’S SO COOL OH MY GOD
So, last night, I was getting ready to go out with my boyfriend to a dance at my school (which was cancelled due to lack of ticket sales) and, I had a nice black vest and a nice white shirt, and my uncle had just came home the other day from the mine (my uncle is homophobic and he has abused me many times throughout my child hood) and when I had came out of my room to show my memere how nice I looked, my uncle was in the room that i thought my grandma/memere would be in (she was downstairs doing laundry), and he asked me why I wasnt wearing a dress.
my memere and dad both know that I am transgendered and they respect that, however, my uncle does not, and he did not know.
so I decided to sit down and tell him the truth.
he listened carefully and quietlly through all of it, but at the end of my explanation he had said, “I didn’t raise you to be fucked up.”
I agreed, I am a huge mess, I have been for years, but my sexuality and gender identity is not a fuck up, so I argued with him.
he got to a point where, after so many months of piece, he slapped me.
and threw me to the ground and kicked me in the stomach, of course I had puked, and it hurt, a lot.
he grabbed me by the shirt and asked me, “are you a girl”, I said no, my sex is female, but my gender is male..and he dragged me to his room.
he once had a big dog, and he made that dog wear an eletrical dog collar, and weve always kept it in his room, because we dont need it (my uncle killed the dog), he threw me onto the bed and said,” ill ask you one more time, are you a girl” I said no.
held grabbed my wrist, and held onto it tightly, I have a bruise from how tight he was grabbing it, and he pulled out the dog collar, threw me back onto the bed, sat on me, and put the collar on me… then he began yelling, are you a girl, you are a girl, are you a girl, you are a girl, and my response of course was no, no, no, I am male, I am male.
whenever I said that, he would shock me, and it was /hell/.
I was screaming, which only caused the shocks to get worse and worse, and then he said, “do you want to find out how faggots have sex!?” of course I already know this, but still I said no no no no stop stop stop.
my memere had finally heard me and came rushing to the bedroom, and tried to make my uncle stop, but he pushed her down, and thanked god she was okay.. since shes very fragile and all.
she then ran back to the stairs to call up my dad, and oh boy did he run.
he ran up stairs and shoved my uncle away from me and started fighting with him, yelling, punching, kicking, and such so on.
my memere got the collar off of me and brought me into her room, and after my dad and uncle were done fighting, my uncle had grabbed the things he needed and left, shouting a few insults at us.
we called the police today, but they cant find him.
we dont have money for a lawyer, all we have is a counsellor, im not going to ask for money, all I ask for is support.
I dont know what this will do, but please spread this around, this has affected me and family members greatly. I was taken to a hospital today to check if there was any damage on my insides that we dont know of and thankfully there was no damage, just scarring, emotionally and physically. i had a horrifying nightmare relating to this as well.
If you have abused somebody, raped somebody, insulted somebody, in any way possible, I hope this can somehow change your way of heart, and realize how much this can horrify a person, and ruin their lives. it made my life 97x worse than it already is.
Can we just stop and appreciate Nicki Minaj’s face for a moment. She looks genuinely very concerned for Josh here, like she thinks he was actually in an arena full of kids trying to kill him, and is confused as to why no one else finds this as shocking as she does.
What do you expect? People from the Capitol just don’t understand.
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? PEOPLE FROM THE CAPITOL JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND.
the fact that she fits in perfectly.